Terms & Conditions • Help • Run 4 It
Welcome to the run4it.com Terms & Conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to telephone order and for the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of use, if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
Run 4 It Online is a department of WRTC UK Ltd t/a Run 4 It.
We have been trading successfully now for a number of years using integrity in customer service as our main benchmark. As of 2011 our brand, Run 4 It operates in six locations across Scotland.
It is our aim to re-create the formula, which exists in our shops, of offering you the best possible customer service combined with the best possible range of products as well as sound and knowledgeable advice to ensure that the product you select is best suited to your needs.
We hope you will not be disappointed.
Run 4 It Head Office
567 Holburn Street
- 0844 824 8180
21 Holburn Street
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time and it remains your responsibility, as a customer to be familiar with them prior to placing an order or using our website. We have the right to, in our absolute discretion at any time and without notice amend, remove or vary our service and/or any page of our website.
(“We/Us/Our/The company”) means Run 4 It
("You") means a user of this website.
("Website") means the website located at www.run4it.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
(“Product/Stock/Goods") refers to any product/s displayed for sale on this website
("Cookies") means small text files which our website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer;
("United Kingdom") means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
("Personal Information") means the details provided by you on placing an order or creating/editing an account.
2. Order Acknowledgement
All products advertised on this site are simply an invitation to you, to either make further enquiries to us or to make an offer to purchase products from us.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to approval, product availability and confirmation of the order price (Please see condition 3. below). When you have placed an order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. It will confirm our contact details, the products requested, the total cost (including VAT and delivery expenses), delivery and invoice details, the existence of your statutory right of cancellation (Please see Condition 4. below) and details on our after-sales' services and guarantees (see our Exchanges & Returns page).
The email is only an acknowledgement of your order and does not constitute acceptance or confirmation of your order. If after successfully placing your order, for whatever reason we cannot process it, we will e-mail you to inform you of this and, if possible, offer an explanation. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria, set out within these terms & conditions
3. Order Acceptance
Acceptance of your offer to purchase products only takes place when your order is processed by us and not before. You will not be charged until this time. This stage is confirmed by us sending you an email to confirm that your order has been picked and is being processed for despatch. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of despatch will be included in the contract formed. We will endeavour to carry out this contract within 30 days of confirmation of your order. If we are unable to do this we will inform you in writing and offer an explanation.
4. Order Cancellation
If you wish to cancel your order you can do so by confirming to us in writing that you wish to cancel your order. This can be by email or post. Your right to cancel an order ends 7 working days after the day on which you sign to accept delivery of your order. If you cancel your order within this time we will reimburse you the cost of post and packaging for returning your order. We will refund a cancelled order within 30 days of receiving notification, in writing of your wish to cancel.
5. Telephone Orders
The same terms and conditions apply if you place an order over the telephone with us. You will receive from us, in writing a receipt of your order. It will confirm our contact details, the products requested, the total cost (including VAT and delivery expenses), delivery and invoice details, the existence of your statutory right of cancellation (Please see Condition 4. Above) and details on our after-sales' services and guarantees (see our Exchanges & Returns page).
6. Risk of Loss and Title of Goods (when they become ‘yours’)
Ownership of a product/s will not pass to you until we have received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to us in respect of the product/s. Until ownership of the product/s has passed to you, you must (i) hold the product/s on a fiduciary basis as our trustee, (ii) store the product/s (at no cost to us) and (iii) maintain the product/s in satisfactory condition.
7. Stock Availability
It is not our policy to advertise stock we do not hold. It is possible however that we will, on occasion be unable to fulfill your order immediately or at all. Under these circumstances we will endeavour to, where possible, order an item from a manufacturer for you, offer you the closest alternative, process your order without the item or cancel your order. If this is the case, we will inform you as soon as possible with details of any delays or issues there may be. You will only be charged when your order is processed. In the instance of us supplying an alternative product we will cover the cost of any return post and packaging for the alternative product only.
8. Product Descriptions & Prices
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on run4it.com are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions on the site at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place your order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy (Please see condition 3.).
If we discover that there is any difference in the price or description of a product between the time of this information being entered onto our system and you ordering we will inform you as soon as possible. On these occasions, you can choose to either cancel your order or go ahead with your order on acceptance of the newly agreed price and product description.
The prices of all products advertised for sale on our website are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
9. Your Responsibility
It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information you enter when placing your order and/or creating an account is complete and accurate. Where information given by you is incomplete, misleading or incorrect, you will be liable for any costs involved in resolving the matter. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Please see our Privacy & Security section for further details.
10. Your Security
We take your security very seriously and we take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
We use systems that encrypt your name, address and card details into code before transmitting them over the Internet. In the unlikely event that your data should be intercepted it will be encrypted.
Please see our Privacy & Security section for further details.
11. Payment Checks & Charges
As a credit or debit card holder you are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuing institution refuses to authorise payment to us we will not despatch the product/s and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of you order.
Below is a statement from our Service Provider, (sagepay - www.sagepay.com) that explains the situation with regard to reversal of "pending transactions" when the card may have been rejected (for example if address details do not match those held by the issuing bank):
"[Bank Card] Issuers perform reversals at their own discretion. The Card Scheme Rules - which govern the Issuing Banks - state that it is not mandatory for Issuers to perform reversals.
As a result, some Issuers are not immediately reversing transactions, instead leaving the authorisation code to expire naturally. This means that your available funds on your card are reduced by the amount of the initial authorisation. "
We therefore do not recommend that you continue to submit your card details should your card be rejected on more than two occasions.
Please refer to our Delivery Schedule for details of our delivery charges.
With regards to how we use any personal information you enter please see our Privacy & Security section for further details.
Deliveries will be made at our risk and by a carrier nominated by us. In the instance of your order being lost in transit we will re-send your order or issue you with a full refund.
Despatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to the United Kingdom and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
If we cannot deliver the goods to you within the timescales stated then we shall endeavour to contact you as soon as possible with an update. Please note that dates quoted for delivery of goods are estimates.
Please refer to our Delivery Information page for full details of delivery times and charges.
13. Returns Policy, Faulty Goods and Complaints
If you wish to return or exchange any product you’ve bought from Run 4 It Online (whether faulty or otherwise) you should refer to our Exchanges and Returns page.
We’re always happy to hear feedback whether it’s good or bad. If you have any please contact our Managing Director:
Run 4 It Head Office
567 Holburn Street
- 0844 824 8180
Or you can contact him by e-mail at email@example.com
14. Statutory Rights
Your statutory rights as a consumer in the United Kingdom will not be affected by these Terms and Conditions. Please note that as a consumer you have the statutory right within the United Kingdom to cancel your order and return any products ordered in exchange for a refund. This statutory right of cancellation starts on the date that you submit your order and expires within seven working days, beginning on the day after the day on which you receive your order. This includes our obligation to refund you within 30 days if you cancel your order. Please see condition 4. for full details.
We have our own 30 day period in which you can return products for a refund, beginning on the day after the day on which you receive your order.
15. Safety Warning & Disclaimer
Nothing whatsoever in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Run 4 It's liability for death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of Run 4 It, its directors, employees or agents or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
16. General Terms
If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be unenforceable or invalid, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain unaffected.
No waiver of any right or breach by us under these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised person of Run 4 It. Any such waiver shall not be construed as a waiver of any other right or breach.
You shall not assign the terms of the contract to purchase goods from us (as constituted by these Terms and Conditions as accepted by you) (the "Contract") without the prior consent of Run 4 It. We shall be entitled to assign and sub-contract the terms of this contract without your consent.
17. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The construction, validity and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Law of Scotland and the Scottish Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes between you and Run 4 It.
18. Third party links
To provide increased value to your visit, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
19. Linking to our Website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
20. Competition Rules
- These rules and any other rules specified by Run 4 It apply to any competition that is run by or on behalf of the company. By taking part in a competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the competition rules.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. A third party sponsor of a competition may provide prizes. We reserve the right to, in our discretion, substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the competition criteria specified. In most instances, but not all entries are chosen by our system randomly.
- Unless otherwise stated, each competition is open to all United Kingdom residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (i) Run 4 It; and (ii) any third party appointed by Run 4 It to organise and/or manage the competition; and (iii) any competition sponsor(s).
By entering a competition you:
- Grant any third parties appointed by us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the competition, the competition sponsor(s) and us permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the competition, for announcing the winner of the competition and for related promotional purposes; and
- Accept that upon receipt all entries will become our property and will not be returned.
- Retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the competition entry but, by entering the competition, you grant us and our licensees the right to republish your competition entry free of charge;
- Waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the "Act") or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
- Warrant us that the competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- If you choose to unsubscribe from receiving information on products, offers or services which we feel may be of interest to you, from a third party that has organised a competition or from us you will not be disqualified from a competition.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and provide them to the us within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests this within three (3) months of the closing date of the competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
If you are a winner of a competition:
- the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
- you acknowledge and agree that neither Run 4 It or any competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize. Provided that nothing in these competition rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Unless otherwise stated, we are the promoter of the competition.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these competition rules but the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effect.
21. Offers and Promotions
Offers and promotions are not valid in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or sale products unless they specifically state otherwise. Where an offer is for a specific brand and/or product these are not interchangeable. Where an offer or promotion states it is ‘online only’ then it is not valid for use as part of a purchase in a Run 4 It shop or for orders placed over the telephone. Discount codes may, from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered. Discount codes cannot be applied to orders already placed
22. Run 4 It Gift Vouchers
Traditional Paper Vouchers can only be exchanged for products found in a Run 4 It shop and cannot be used online.
Online Gift Vouchers can only be exchanged for products found online at run4it.com. If the products you purchase online total less than the value of your gift voucher, any balance will be left as a credit for you within your account.
If you choose to return goods you have purchased online using a gift voucher, then we will refund you by crediting the correct amount to your online shopping account. You may also return goods to any Run 4 It shop. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
If you are sending a gift voucher as a gift we recommend you check with the recipient that they have received it.
Online and traditional paper gift vouchers cannot be exchanged.
Gift vouchers cannot be used when placing an order over the telephone.
Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
23. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Returns
Under WEEE regulations we are required to offer you free take-back of a waste electrical product and/or waste electrical equipment (WEEE), on a like-for-like basis when you buy a new electrical or electronic product from us.
Download the WEEE regulations returns form for further information.