Returns & Exchanges
Received an item that just isn't for you? Been sent a gift that's too small? All the information you need about returns and exchanges is right here for you!
Just send it back to us for free or return it to your nearest shop. Looking for a refund? We can refund the original price of an item within 30 days of receipt of your order. We can only refund online. Your refund will be made to the original payment card used to place the order. We’ll let you know once it’s gone through. If you would like a refund for a purchase made in one of our shops, refer to the shop returns policy for full terms and conditions.
Looking for an exchange? Just let us know which product you would like to swap it for and send your item back to us. If the exchange item is of higher or lower value than the original item, we will get in touch with you to settle the balance. And if any delivery charges apply, we will take payment from the card you used to pay for your original order.
Our returns and exchanges process is outlined below:
- 1. If you have an account, head over to 'My Returns' and click 'Request Return'. You can then select the order you wish to send back to us. If you bought as a guest, please use the returns form and FREE UK post label using this link.
- 2. Fill out the fields on the form as to whether you'd like a return or exchange and choose the reason for returning the product from the drop-down menu. If you'd like to exchange for a different product, note this in the comments section with the model, size, and colour.
- 3. Once you've submitted your request, our team will review and approve your return request. Once approved, feel free to send you items back to us using the FREE returns form and label! This will be sent across to you in an email.
- 4. Drop it off at the Post Office for free but please remember to obtain a proof of Postage receipt. It will take a couple of days to reach us.
- 5. On receipt of the parcel, we will process your refund or exchange for you. We are usually pretty quick at this but at busy times, this will be done within 30 days. We will notify you when a refund or exchange has been actioned.
- 6. Alternatively, online orders can be returned at any Run4It store with your original order confirmation. Online orders will not be able to be returned in store if you paid via PayPal.
Remember the packaging!
In order for us to process your refund or exchange we need the original packaging or box. Shoes must not have been worn outside, and all clothing and accessories must be returned with original tags. We must have items returned in a re-sellable condition or we do reserve the right not to refund/exchange. Hope you understand!
What is the returns policy for international orders?
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase to the address shown below obtaining proof of postage. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept original packaging and labels, and that the item is unused and undamaged. All international returns should be returned to:
John Player Building
Stirling Enterprise Park
Unless faulty, you are welcome to return your order up 30 days after purchase. Please note that you’ll need to bear return postage costs*. If the item is faulty, damaged or not as described, please call us on 0844 824 8180 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - our customer service team is available Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (UK time).
*Postage charges for orders with faulty/damaged/incorrect items will be refunded to you as long as you can provide a copy of the receipt and proof of postage.
How do I return an international order by post?
Please follow the instructions above on how to return any unwanted items to us. If we've sent you the wrong items, or your order is faulty, damaged or not as described on arrival, please contact us on 0844 824 8180 or email us at email@example.com. We'll refund any postal charges you incur to return these items. Please note that this refund will be in sterling, and may therefore not equate exactly to the amount paid, owing to fluctuating exchange rates.
Please make sure that you obtain proof of postage from your post office. This will usually allow us to track any missing parcels and will allow us to credit your account as soon as possible.
When will I receive a refund if I return an international order?
We do our best to process all returns as soon as we receive but them but in some cases this takes a bit longer. We generally state your credit or debit card will be credited within 30 days of you sending the returned item back to us but it is usually much quicker than this.
What happens if I return a gift sent by international delivery?
We know that sometimes you'll receive a gift which. although given with the best intentions, is not for you. To help get you the item you want, we can give you an exchange or refund for the item as long as you're named on the order as the delivery recipient. If not, we'll need permission from the bill payer. Please contact our customer services team on 0844 824 8180 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (UK time) to discuss further.
It's no secret that sometimes an item given to you as a gift just isn't right for you. To help get you the shoes in your size or the right clothes in your style, we can give you an exchange for any items item as long as you're named on the order as the delivery recipient. If not, we'll need permission from the bill payer. Please contact our customer services team on 0844 824 8180 or email us at email@example.com Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (UK time) to discuss further.
Ah, we’re sorry you’ve changed your mind. If you’d like to cancel your order, please let us know in writing within seven working days (beginning the day after your order was placed) and we will give you a full refund including delivery charges. No questions asked!