- Free Delivery on Orders over £50
Showing 5 products
- Saucony Kinvara 4 Kids AW2013 (Pink/Purple/Citron) (girls’)
- Neutral Level 2 shoes — Offers a small degree of support to the foot but focuses on allowing the foot to take its natural placement.
- Adidas Arriba Junior 4 AW2013 (Black/Clear Grey/Metallic Silv) (junior)
- Spikes shoes — Suitable for competition and faster training. The category signifies distance or surface stability.
- ASICS GT-1000 2 GS SS2014 (White/Neon Pink/Deep Blue) (girls’)
- Stability Level 3 shoes — The shoe will have some features built in to give a degree of structure to help with foot placement. This may not be noticeable to the un-trained eye.