The COROS PACE 3 GPS Sport Watch is lightweight, low-profile and designed to be worn 24/7. One of the best features of a COROS PACE 3 is the inclusion of dual-frequency GPS, which can improve GPS accuracy in comparison to the single-frequency GPS offered by a COROS PACE 2.
- 24 days battery life when in continuous daily use.
- 38 hours battery life in continuous GPS use (in standard GPS mode).
- Dual-frequency GPS.
- Multiple different activity modes such as run, bike, triathlon, strength, ski, and snowboard.
- Optical (wrist-based) heart rate monitoring and SpO2 (oxygen saturation) sensors.
- Touchscreen always-on memory LCD watch face.
- Stores and plays music (when paired with compatible headphones).
- Durable, quick-drying silicone band.
- Breadcrumb navigation to help you follow your route.
Why choose a COROS PACE 3 GPS Sport Watch?
The COROS PACE 3 is designed to help you to train better and race better, and offers very good value for money.
We mentioned the inclusion of dual-frequency GPS. This helps to produce improved GPS accuracy in built-up areas. A particularly useful feature if you are training or racing in cities with tall buildings.
From a navigation perspective, in addition to the breadcrumb navigation feature, a 'deviate alert' will notify you if you are off-route - along with providing distance and heading info to get you back to the correct route. You can also view your exact GPS coordinates, estimated elevation, and check the air pressure.
Rest and recovery can be important considerations in your daily routine. The PACE 3 tracks your sleep - including REM, Light and deep sleep, and time awake.
However, to get full use of your PACE 3, we strongly recommend using the COROS app. You can download training plans and workouts to your watch, obtain the help of real COROS Coaches, and use the COROS Training Hub for advanced analysis of your training.
The COROS app can also be used for route planning. Build a custom route or search for a destination, then sync the route to your watch.
- Dimensions: 41.9 x 41.9 x 11.7 mm (height does not include the optical heart rate sensor)
- Weight: 39 grams
- Display size: 1.2 Inch
- Display type: Touchscreen always-on memory LCD
- Screen material: Mineral glass
- Bezel material: Fibre reinforced polymer
- Cover material: Fibre reinforced polymer
- Band material: Silicone (22 mm width)
- Buttons and dials: Digital dial and back button
- Phone connectivity: Bluetooth
- Accessories connectivity: Bluetooth
- Data sync: Wi-Fi to the COROS app
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (suitable for surface water activities; not for diving)
- Works between the following temperatures: -20°C to 50°C
- Standard Full GPS: 38 hours (while connected to GPS and QZSS)
- 10.5 hours (while connected to GPSS and QZSS with offline music)
- All Systems On: 25 hours (Connected to 5 satellite systems at the same time: GPS; GLONASS; Galileo; Beidou; and QZSS)
- 9 hours (while connected to 5 satellite systems at the same time with offline music)
- Dual-frequency: 15 hours (Connected to 5 satellite systems at the same time in dual-frequency: GPS; GLONASS; Galileo; Beidou; and QZSS)
- 7 hours (while connected to 5 satellite systems at the same time with offline music)
- Charging time: less than 2 hours
- Activity memory: 500 hours (estimate based on outdoor activities)
- GNSS chipset: All-satellite dual-frequency
- Map layer: breadcrumb
- Navigation features:
- Deviation alert
- Touchscreen-enabled map control
- Data tracking:
- Optical heart rate monitor (may not work over tattoos)
- Barometric altimeter
- 3D compass
- Thermometer (supports body temperature in training - when used with compatible accessory)
- Optical pulse oximeter
- Daily features:
- Updateable firmware (with Wi-Fi and the COROS app)
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- Backlight always-on mode